Why won't my LG3 Cosmos open all MMS messages?
JenPS

Why can't I open all my MS messages on my LG3 Cosmos? My old flip phone didn't have this issue

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why won't my LG3 Cosmos open all MMS messages?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JenPS,

Sorry to see you are having trouble with opening messages. Just to clarify, do you mean you are having trouble opening MMS (or picture/video) messages on an LG Cosmos 3? What specifically happens when you try?  Do you get an error message?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JenPS

I do get an error message that says the message cannot be opened at this time. I have also received a message directing me to go the the Verizon website to open some sort of storage account. I didn't save the exact info but have seen a similar issue posted on a Verizon forum.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JenPS,

Thanks for the info! This may be due to the file size in which the photos are being sent in. If the file size is too large, your device may not allow you to open them. In those instances the photos are then stored online on the Verizon Cloud for review. Are all other text messages working ok? Are you able to send picture messages ok?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JenPS

I have gone to the Verizon Cloud, I think, and don't see my messages. Other text messages seem fine. AS you asked about, I am not able to send picture messages. I was in an accident, took pictures and when I tried to send them to my e-mail, I couldn't get them to open.

Thanks for trying to help me figure this out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JenPS, let's make sure that you're in the right place. Click http://vz.to/IsygQ6 to access Verizon Cloud. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes