Will service be discontinued for Gusto3?
sumie100

I hear that service will be discontinued by the end of this year for customers with Samsung Gusto 3 phones. What can I do to continue getting service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will service be discontinued for Gusto3? If so, what do I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Denhani.loves.dogs: Thanks for providing the link to our basic device lineup.

Sumie: I understand not wanting your service cut off. At this time, there is no new information that states service will be discontinued if you have the Samsung Gusto 3. Your service and device will stay active.

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

You'll need to get a new phone then.       There are quite a few basic phone choices.   You can see them here: 

http://www.verizonwireless.com/basic-phones/

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Denhani.loves.dogs: Thanks for providing the link to our basic device lineup.

Sumie: I understand not wanting your service cut off. At this time, there is no new information that states service will be discontinued if you have the Samsung Gusto 3. Your service and device will stay active.

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes