can i get t9word again instead of t12?
bessarion

t12 is awful. i understand the intentions behind implementing it but it's much more frustrating to use and i have to work around the algorithms a lot more in order to type in something that isn't in the suggested words, including changing input entirely in order to use numbers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can i get t9word again instead of t12?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand wanting to use the texting option that works best for you bessarion, and we would never want to see you frustrated. Please confirm the make and model phone you are using so we can review available options.

Rashad_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bessarion

cymbal zte.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for that information, bessarion. I was able to access the user guide for the ZTE Cymbal https://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/user_guide/zte-cymbal-user-guide.pdf.  (page 22)

You can enter text using the following input modes: T12 abc, T12 Abc, T12 ABC, abc, Abc, ABC, and number input.

There is not an option to revert to T9 texting. 

Tamara_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes