Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
downloading photos to computer
Mom55

I'm trying to download photos from my phone onto my computer (Mac) but when i connect the devices, no phone icon shows up and I can't find the phone on the computer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: downloading photos to computer
thehafts

i message the photos to myself. i send them as picture messages to my email account, then i download them to my computer or ipad. it can be a bit tedious if you have a lot of photos that you have and haven't done before, but once you do that, if you send them when you take them, it is a fast and simple way to get your photos from your basic phone to your computer.

0 Likes