extravert messaging
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

lately ive had problems with my text messages and voicemail. the other day i saw i missed a call but didnt see a notification for a voicemail and thought that was weird specially since im always getting voicemails especially from the person whos call i had missed. then i noticed i hadnt been getting any responses to text messages all day either which again is weird specially when i find out someone had text me the night before and i had to tell the person i never got it. to do a temporary fix i pull out the battery and put the battery back in..which then all the sudden im getting all the messages from the past 24 hours that i had missed. why is this happening? i have done a software check to see if i have the latest software and i do. Please help so this doesnt happen again

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: extravert messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi buzzeswoman2008,

Let's get to the bottom of this! Where are you located (zip code)? Try this, after accessing your voicemail, select your personal options, turn notifications off and then back on. Additionally, dial *228 send, listen and select option 2. I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
keithny

For what it is worth, my daughter activated a new LG Extravert last Thurs. 8/2 and for the last two days she has not been receiving text messages unless she pulls the battery and reinstalls.  I will have her try your suggestions and I hope that fixes the problem.  We are in zip code area 14450.

0 Likes
OCJoey

I'm having the same issue.  My zip code is 21811.  Seems like powering down and turning back on provides a quick fix.  I'll try the other things mentioned, but I must say this is quite annoying.  Hope this fix works.  I hope Verizon is working with LG to figure out this problem.

0 Likes