i cannot originate a text to someone in my contacts and have it be delivered.
sallymcc

i have someone in my contacts that is a Verizon wireless customer and I can call with no issues.  I can also receive and respond to texts that she sends me.  However when I originate the text it says send but it is never delivered.  The texts that I send to her are listed in the Messages category as a separate entry from the other texts that she has sent me and I have responded to.  Can you let me know how to fix it?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i cannot originate a text to someone in my contacts and have it be delivered.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sallymcc,

Help is here for you today! I want to make sure that you are able to get text messages sent out correctly without any kind of issues. With this being said, have you tried to delete the contact out of the phone and add her back in again as a new contact? If not, let's try that out. Once you have re-added her, please go through the text messages and delete any threaded text from her out of the phone. Once they are all deleted then try to send her a text message again. What kind of device do you have? How long have you not been able to send her a text message? Please keep me posted.

Kevin_R

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i cannot originate a text to someone in my contacts and have it be delivered.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sallymcc,

Help is here for you today! I want to make sure that you are able to get text messages sent out correctly without any kind of issues. With this being said, have you tried to delete the contact out of the phone and add her back in again as a new contact? If not, let's try that out. Once you have re-added her, please go through the text messages and delete any threaded text from her out of the phone. Once they are all deleted then try to send her a text message again. What kind of device do you have? How long have you not been able to send her a text message? Please keep me posted.

Kevin_R

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes