lg extravert
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

well i finally got my new phone today...one that hopefully works better than the cosmos 2 that ive had replaced 3 times in the past week. only the extravert now doesnt quite work yet. it will tomorrow night though. only cuz they forgot to tell me that the battery and back cover are in two seperate warehouses and they failed to tell me that when i talked to them yesterday. so we will see tomorrow how awesome this phone is

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lg extravert
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

so today i was supposed to receive both the back cover and the battery...well i did get the battery..after chasing down the fedex truck lol...but they forgot to send me the back cover..so when will that come? either tomorrow or friday?? who knows..i just hope i can be here to receive it..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

buzzeswoman,

I'm sorry you have no received the back cover yet. Typically those items are shipped together for your convenience. Were you provided with shipping/tracking info? If not, please reach out to me (AdamE_VZW) via direct message for assistance. For immediate assistance, please call our customer service support at 800-922-0204.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

no...i was never given a tracking number for the back cover..but i did call customer service about it and they did provide me with 2 tracking numbers..which i checked and ironically they were tracking numbers for the previous shippments but then i called again and they gave me the correct tracking number (im sure they were confused with all the shipments i received within a week) and the back cover did come on friday like i was told that it would. so we are all good there. thanks though. i am just making sure that this phone works before i send back my previous phone.

0 Likes