most durable case style for flip phone (LG Revere)?
beethovengirl

Hi,

I'd like to know what case style provides the best protection for flip phones like the LG Revere (particularly when dropped)? I'm looking for a case that does not need to be removed to use the phone. I'm choosing between the fitted case style like the leather Verizon Wireless fitted case (or Body Glove Soft Fitted Case ) and a rubberized plastic snap-on shield like this one. or if you have any other suggestions, I'm all ears.

I'd appreciate any advice you may have. thanks Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: most durable case style for flip phone (LG Revere)?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not sure which would be more durable or more protection - one comment I do have is that the fitted case will fit differently when the phone is open.  When I used a case similar on flip phone I had the leather would buckle when the phone was opened (on a call).  The hard case will not have that happen.  The hard case, on the other hand, does not have the belt clip - doesn't look like that's even an option, and if you like to carry it that way, the hard case won't work.

I guess it depends on YOU.  Do you carry it on your belt or in a pocket?  Do you mind if the leather buckles a bit when on a call?

0 Likes
Re: most durable case style for flip phone (LG Revere)?
djm21

I am not sure which one to tell you to get but I know when I was looking for one for my flip phone I tried the options there was and some didn't fit right which I was glad I found out before I bought it because it covered up the camera for me I tried taking a couple of pics with it on and a 1/4 of the pic was cut off

0 Likes