my lg charger is busted and phone is dead. I have 3 other phones on my account. How do I use my iphone to retrieve voice mail from dead lg?
ashboy

So I have an old lg envy and charger is now broken,  I would like to use my iphone to retrieve messages.  Both phones are on the same account, how do I do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my lg charger is busted and phone is dead. I have 3 other phones on my account. How do I use my iphone to retrieve voice mail from dead lg?
Tidbits
Legend

You can't. The iPhone uses a different system for voicemail which of course is controlled by Apple.

0 Likes
Re: my lg charger is busted and phone is dead. I have 3 other phones on my account. How do I use my iphone to retrieve voice mail from dead lg?
Tidbits
Legend

You can dial your number and then hit # I believe and should take you to voicemail where you have to input your pin and go from there.

0 Likes
Re: my lg charger is busted and phone is dead.  I have 3 other phones on my account.  How do I use my iphone to retrieve voice mail from dead lg?
ashboy

I also have an lg chocolate on same account could I retrieve messages with that?

0 Likes
ashboy

Ok, I also have an LG chocolate would I be able to retrieve voicemail or text messages from dead LG envy?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You should be able to call your voicemail and retrieve it that way. Just dial your number then hit pound and you enter your pin.

0 Likes