on Convoy 2, how do you delay voicemail switchover?
anden

on Convoy 2, how do you delay voicemail switchover?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: on Convoy 2, how do you delay voicemail switchover?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not sure what you mean by this - how much time before voicemail kicks in?  It's set at 30-45 seconds; I don't think you can change that. You could try calling customer service (800-922-0204) to see if they can extend the time before sending a call to voicemail, but I don't think they can change that any longer.

If yo umean something else, then let us know...

0 Likes
anden

You assumed right. Its really disgusting to have a phone with hundreds of setable options, mostly useless, and can't delay the switch over, say change from three rings to six. You hardly have time to pull the phone out and answer it before it goes to voicemail.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know if this will help you, but I have a song that plays continuously, rather than a "ring" that plays, pauses, then plays - so it "seems" I have longer to answer while the song is playing.  It may be I just miss the first "ring" if set to a tone....

And it's not set on # of "rings" - it's a time thing, 30 seconds or something, it starts when the call connects on the caller's end, and it may be 5 or 10 seconds before your phone actually starts to "ring", so you have 20 seconds, not a lot of time to answer.  Try this - call your cell from a land line - listen for when it "rings" on the land line and when your phone actually starts to "ring".  See how much time there is.  And also try using a continuous play ringtone rather than one with pauses to see if that helps.

0 Likes