Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
reclaiming my lost phone
thatperson

i lost my phone today and was wondering if there is a way to track the phone down and reclaim my current phone.  i .dont want to buy a new phone, i want to keep my current one. 

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: reclaiming my lost phone
SuzyQ
Super User
Super User

The only way to "track" it is if there was an app installed prior to losing it... and that is available mostly for smartphones.  Since you posted in the "basic" phones there may not even be an app available to do that.  what hpne do you have?

If you had (or have) insurance, then it can be replace with the same model, for the cost of your deductible. 

If you haven't already done so, report it as lost to Verizon so they can suspend your account and avoid any unauthorized calls or charges to your line.

0 Likes