samgsung brightside help
niecy

Please help i have tried everything i can think of and still can not text to my facebook page but i can receive text messages.. Is there something in the phones settings i am missing?? I have done this with my other phone and i have recently reactivated my number with the new phone and it still is not working.. My boys are due in Feb. for an up grade and like my phone but if i can not get this worked out then i will not buy this phone for them and i will get rid of mine as well....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: samgsung brightside help
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

Hi niecy,

I too, have the Samsung Brightside and I love it! Have you made sure you have all the settings checked under the Facebook account settings for texts? If you have, try deactivating your number from Facebook and reactivating it again by following the directions on how to register your number with Facebook. I am not trying to sound all fancy here, just wanting to make sure you understand what I am talking about here.

Archeryhunter1993

0 Likes
Re: samgsung brightside help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi niecy. We want you loving your phone as much as archeryhunter1993. Are you able to send and receive text messages with other cell phones? Are you getting any error message when you try to send a text message to your Facebook page? Check out http://on.fb.me/16RsK4N for some super helpful tips from Facebook about how to troubleshoot your texts to Facebook if the trouble is only occuring with your Facebook text.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes