transfer pictures
dollbabee

how do i get my pictures transfred from lg accolade to lg  revere.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: transfer pictures
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not sure that there is a way, unfortunately.  From what I understand, it's a pain to get photos on/off either phone.  You may want to do a search on this forum to double-check, though.  Here's one thread that I found:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/203010

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

If you have an SD card. Save to the SD card, then to your computer then to the SD card on the new phone.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, the Accolade does not have an SD card - it's a very basic phone. 

One way is to send texts to your email with the pics, then send them to the new phone, but the  old Accolade would need to be reactivated to send, then re-activate the Revere to receive.  You could also re-activate the Accolade, send the pics to your online album, then re-activate the Revere to retrieve them.

These are two very basic phones, and although they do have a camera,  it doesn't function as well or have all the neat features of the smartphones that do allow for easy transfer and sharing of photos taken with the phone.  They are pretty much built to take and view photos on the phone only.

0 Likes
dollbabee

Thanks

Dollbaby.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
dollbabee

Thanks

Dollbaby.

Sent from my iPhone