Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,685 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Marginal coverage area
JAMTRU90
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I called Verizon Wireless about my slow connection (Download 0.10 Mbps; Upload 1.40 Mbps). They had me go through all the reset options to include full reset. This has been going on for a few months now. A trouble ticket was opened  and after speaking to several support techs I called again today (12 April, 2017). The support tech I spoke to (Denise) told me that El Paso, Texas was a marginal coverage area and that there is nothing Verizon can do except send out a boost device (I have Wifi at home????) for home. I use my phone for work 11 hours out of the day; how will this help. Several co-workers do not experience this problem with Verizon so why am I? She told me I can send back my phones (Just bought 2 new Pixel Xl's on monthly payment plan) and switch carriers. [Removed] I have been with Verizon for many years!!! Unacceptable!!!!

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic