Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,781 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon's service is no longer reliable. Why? Do you need to upgrade your infrastructure?
8088L31GH
Enthusiast - Level 2

i switched to Verizon from Nextel (yes - I've been a verizon customer THAT long) because Verizon's service couldn't be matched with any other carrier.  However, like many others, I don't like Verizon - i stuck with you because your coverage was better.

that's no longer the case.  The service in my home area has noticeably gotten worse.  Dropped calls are now extremely common.  You built your business on reliability.  We paid more for your service because it was the best available - but we resented it.  You have a lot of people who will leave you if someone else can provide comparable service - and we won't be back.  You overcharged us too long.

please address your deteriorating coverage.  You're providing the push necessary for me to explore my options.  I sincerely believe that you have a nontrivial percentage of your customer base who aren't happy with you but feel like we have no other options.  If your coverage is no longer better than Sprint's (or AT&T's or T-Moblil's, ...) we have no reason to continue to subject ourselves to your pricing.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic