Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,544 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Rebate Problem
spdGT
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does Verizon pay rebates?  i thought I had a really simple rebate.  I purchased a Google Pixel and Google Home because the Google Home was free after rebate.  I submitted all of the information as requested within the valid time period.  SInce I purchased them through their website, it should be very easy to validate.   Instead, I've watched their rebate status page show "pending validation" for three weeks past the date it said it would be validated.  I've chatted multiple times over the past three weeks and was assured the rebate was going to be paid within 15 days.  Even though the website still said pending validation, the chat made me feel better that i would be getting my rebate soon.

I checked the status of the rebate tonight and it said it was invalid.  The message listed is:

• We were unable to match your submission information with our records. Please contact us and we'll help fix it.

I chatted again and was told that must be a mistake.  It was going to be escalated and that would take an additional 14 days to investigate.  I'm sure after that investigation, it will be another couple of months to process the payment.  It's ridiculous that this is taking so long when the entire process is contained within Verizon, from the purchase of both devices, the rebate submission process, to the processing of this rebate.  I understand that rebates are offered because people don't follow the instructions, don't submit them, or forget about them.  I submitted it on time with the proper documentation according to the website.  I'm not going to forget a $130 rebate either, especially when I see the Google Home in my living room daily.

Get on the ball Verizon and pay me my rebate or admit that this is a scam. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic