Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,696 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

iphone 8 visual voicemail not working
DANZIT59

I recently got a new iphone8 about a week ago and I just noticed the visual voicemail feature is not working. When I go to the voicemail tab all that appears is a blank screen with a button that says "Call Voicemail". If I press the call voicemail button it takes me to the old-style voicemail menu (same as calling *86), where you have to enter your passcode that I haven't done since I had a flip phone about 8 years ago. I am able to access my voicemail box this way and it does contain all my messages. When I receive a new voice message, or delete one, I receive a text message from Verizon with random numbers and characters. I have tried resetting network settings, as well as downloading the latest version of ios (ios 11.3) with no change. It is important to note that I had previously been using an iphone6 with no issues, but when I went to upgrade I tried out a google pixel 2 for about a week and ended up not liking it, thus switching to the new iphone8. Any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated. I don't receive many voice messages but it is definitely a pain to have to retrieve them the old school way.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic