Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,268 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Prepaid vs post paid service and data speeds
Mkelly1_
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told by a customer service rep that the postpaid service has better signal strength and faster high speed data speeds. I have the pre paid unlimited data and have been receiving incredibly slow speeds. Where are the terms and conditions outline the differences between the post and prepaid plan? The customer service rep couldn't answer my question and told me to go to the store. I find it hard to believe that the website and customer support were unable to provide me with any terms and conditions or any information regarding the fact that post paid has better service and higher speeds than the pre paid. Website advertises that the plans are identical but that is not the case because the customer service rep told me post paid is faster and can connect to more towers. I have no congested areas where I live and there are no events so that point is moot. Is anyone else experiencing this problem and can someone find the terms and conditions stating the differences? It is deceptive marketing by telling customers the speeds and service are the same with post vs prepaid plans.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic