Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,997 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Galaxy s10e - some incoming calls go directly to voicemail
terryh14

Had an iphone 7, 4 years old.  Some incoming calls would ring, and some would go straight to voicemail and never show up on the call log.  I figured it was time to replace the phone, so I got an unlocked Galaxy s10e from BestBuy along with a verizon sim card.  Got the phone set up and seemed to work properly.  After a few days, the same problem began with the new phone.  Some incoming calls go through properly, some roll to voicemail after 1 ring (and don't appear in the recent calls list), and some don't even roll to voicemail (and don't appear in the recent calls list). 

In one case, the incoming call rolled to voicemail immediately, the caller texted me to let me know, and then tried the call again.  This time, the incoming call worked.

It's really a problem since I don't know which calls are not coming through unless someone leave a voicemail (if they can) or texts me to let me know.

Texts work fine; outgoing calls work fine.  Problem is with incoming calls.

No call blocking or call forwarding in place.  Do not Disturb is not in effect.  Sound is on.

I do have wifi calling enabled since our cell signal isn't the best at our home.

Interesting that the problem occurs with both an iphone and an android.  And the other android phone in the household (Galaxy s7) not having the problem at all.

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic