Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,375 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Person on other end can't hear me
RBcos
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can place or receive a call, but when the party answers, I can hear them but they can't hear me. Verified that my phone was not muted, still couldn't be heard. I have powered off and restarted phone several times, but other party still cannot hear me.  This is also happening to another line in my household,  which is a different phone model. We have reset network settings on both phones, and bluetooth is turned off on both phones.  Since this is happening to both phones, seems like a Verizon service issue to me. This has been happening for three days now.  Up until three days ago, we have had no problems with Verizon service at our house, and have had both phones for at least two years.  I cannot call Verizon since these are our only phones in the house, and a support chat session was of no help.  I was told to go to a Verizon store, but do not feel that the problem lies with either phone, and prefer to avoid going to a store.  Any ideas?

Who I have the same questioned this topic