Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,613 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Rebate scam!
MCAnderson9395
Enthusiast - Level 1

Upon switching to Verizon with two iPhones, we were promised two rebates (switch to Verizon and byod) $150 e-gift card per line per rebate. So $600 total after both rebates for both lines. The first rebate (switch to Verizon) came back as invalid. I immediately contacted Verizon sales team as the representative applied for the rebates for us. The sales team was supposed to restart the rebate so we could properly do it again assuming the first representative did it wrong. Never got the email he assured me that I’d receive in 7-10 days. So I contacted the sales team back, this was the third time that I was told we qualified for both rebates. The third representative went ahead and applied a $150 credit to our bill for two months upon approval. I’m still waiting for that to be approved. Then the next day I get an email that the byod rebate is also invalid for not being completed at a participating location? How does that even make sense , especially when three representatives told us we qualify for both rebates. And we were reassured when expressing our concerns that Verizon would get this figured out and we would get both rebates. I am annoyed and feel lied to as this was one reason we switched, it covered all of the activation and upgrade fees, and the money used to purchase the SIM cards. I still have not gotten all of this resolved. The rebates just seem like a scam to get people to join Verizon and upon researching this seems like an issue a lot of people have!

Who I have the same questioned this topic