Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,194 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Phone Number/Line Stuck in Limbo
cannabis_breath
Enthusiast - Level 1

Our line transfer process has been a nightmare. We have been trying to save money by moving to a two line plan. But one phone line kept getting an error during the transfer process. Initially we thought it was a bad sim card. Not a problem, I could easily go into a Verizon store to swap it out. The official Verizon stores in our area must all be affected by the pandemic, understandably, but out of the 4 stores 3 were closed during advertised business hours- if I tried to call the store I would be met with the verizon robot agent and unable to connect directly to the store. Anyway, we finally make an appointment at the supposed flagship store in my area. The guy who helped me out was really nice, he knew what he was doing, but was met with the same issues even after swapping in a new sim card. A customer service agent/ porting agent (not sure) was also trying to work on the transfer from their end. Anyway, we were told that whatever they did needed 24 hours to register with their system. 24 hours go by and we receive no notification/communication that anything was different. So, I end up giving it another day and now a full 24 hours after the initial 24 and I find myself dialing the Verizon reps again. This time they try something else; the results are the phone line - which my partner is still paying for - is unusable, stuck in Verizon limbo somewhere. All in all, we are paying for a phone line and its own plan that is entirely unusable. The customer service agents have generally been kind and helpful, but the service they are able to offer on behalf of verizon is garbage. It most likely is the garbage tools and accessibility they give to the lower echelons of their particular structure. I feel like I should receive an hourly wage as compensation for enduring what Verizon is capable of subjecting their customers. Seriously, I am only echoing what other customers have said in other threads. Hours have been spent trying to figure out this issue.

0 out of 5 stars

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic