Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,991 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Child's Phone wont receive texts from Parent and it also restricts calls/texts during the day when i don't have time limits
elysebailey
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I am having really frustrating issues with my child's phone. We are on the Verizon Just Kids plan. My child has an iphone and I have a Google Pixel (I am the account owner). The issues we are having are:

1) I added my phone number as a trusted contact. Her phone is able to text and call me, however when I text her back, the text never shows up. I tried troubleshooting issues on texting between iphone/android and have done everything I can to fix it. It still won't work. I don't know what else to do.

2) During the day, when she tries to text me, she gets the message "Verizon Msg: Your phone has been restricted by the account owner. You cannot send messages until the time of day restriction ends." I did not set up any restrictions related to calling and texting, or even data for that matter. I do not understand why this is happening. I need this lifted so I can communicate with her.

Please help asap. Thanks.

Who I have the same questioned this topic