Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,229 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

COMPLAINT
dmcclellan3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Need to replace my phone due to damage, didn’t know what to do so I went to the Verizon store near my home.  The lady wouldn’t even let me in the store. (Yes, I understand the issue with Covid) She didn’t even try and help me she just gave me a list of phone numbers and said I had to call them to help me out. Went home and called service number got the run around about getting my phone relaced then was told I needed to go to Asurion to file an insurance Claim.  Tried to do that, was told was at my limit for claims but I was not.  Asurion found VERIZON made one of my WARRENTY claims an Asurion claim when it should have been.  Asurion told me to contact VERIZON to get it removed as it was not a TRUE CLAIM and it as a WARRENTY claim. Lady was nice enough to transfer me, after continues automated run around and waiting 20min finally got a representative.  Who I could I couldn’t understand when she talked and had to have her repeat things serval times. VERIZON rep said I had to call Asurion because they could not remove the claim.  EVEN THOUGH Asurion told us VERIZON had to remove the claim.  Here we go the back and forth where NO ONE wanted to help me get my issue resolved and NEITHER company would fix the ISSUE!  Was on the phone for 2 hours and all I got was the run round, got transferred from one service to another because each on was saying it was the other service problem!!!! And my issue was not solved, Then I was told I would need to be charged $11.00 a month in order to fix the issue and be able to make a claim on my phone! WHAT!!!!  They wanted to charge me more for the same service that already had!!! Didn’t get ANYTHING resolved so and found out that my DEDUCTIVLE price when up it was $99 now its $199 what is the point of having insurance when it’s almost the same price as a NEW PHONE!!!  Hung up the phone to just go back to the store and buy a NEW phone, went back to store, the lady at the store was so rude and didn't even try and help me! Finally, a man in line with us, advise us that a 3-party Verizon store could help us since they lady would not. And it was the lady who originally told me to go home and call the service number and I got the run around for 3 hours! Otherwise I would have been at the store and got a new phone then but no she wouldn’t help me then.  The nice man directed us to a store that would help us. Went to Costco where they had a 3-party service for Verizon. After a 4 hour run around got a new phone like I needed. This is all just been a nightmare and no one at VERIZON seems to care about customer service anymore, in person or even on the phone.  Even when I was getting my NEW phone at the 3-Party vendor the man before us was also having issues with Verizon we waited over an hour for him to get done but his issue was being resolved either the lady finally started helping us and but the time she was done helping us the man who was having issues was still on the phone with Verizon trying to get his issue fixed. SAD REALLY SAD!!!  Even got a text about how they did rated them a 1 and they as why tried to send a response back because they requested it and it said TEXT FAILED! WHAT, guess they really didnt want to know.

Side note do NOT got to the Verizon Store on Tatum and Shea, in Phoenix, AZ as they do not care about customer service and wont help you. The manager is very rude and not helpful at all! I have NEVER had such horrible service in my life!!! Verizon’s customer service is getting worse and worse that I am at the point where I am ready to switch carriers!!!! And I have been a customer since with Verizon since they were Alltel and the last few years their customer service is getting crappier and crappier for the price, I pay for my cell service!!!!! Very unhappy and disappointed in not only the in store contact customer service and the phone  customer  service  and could  barely understand  the lady on the phone!   Horrible Horrible  Horrible Terrible Terrible Terrible  Terrible customer service!!!!!  Very ANGRY and UPSET CUSTOMER!!!! 

Who I have the same questioned this topic