Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,828 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

"Samsung find my mobile", using Samsung account does not work on VERIZON
Goinsfamily7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Apparently Verizon doesn't allow us to use our Samsung account to locate, lock, or unlock our devices.  This is the message I get on my Samsung account "Your service provider doesn't support the Find My Mobile service on your phone."  My question is why??  My husband has an iphone, and can use his apple account to do these things, but my samsung S9 and Tab A (8) is unable because it's not supported by Verizon.  I needed to unlock my tablet using the samsung account, but because verizon doesn't support samsung, I lost ALL my data on my tablet because verizon did a force update and somehow my password got changed (this seems to happen a lot because I was certainly not the first to have a 'new to me' password after update.)  This wouldn't have been an issue if Verizon didn't block use of samsung's Find My Mobile and admittedly if I had done a back up before allowing it to update.  So frustrated with Verizon.  Had them for nearly 20 years, but just moved and the signal is awful in our new place.  Looks like a great time to switch providers with this added insult.  

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic