Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,915 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

the account plan HD switch to activate 720p won't work. any ideas?
shotgunanybody
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey all,

I just recently switched to Verizon. I have 4 lines, all on the Get More Unlimited Plan. I'm encountering this issue that multiple people have reported on the Verizon reddit forum about but with no solution ever presented. I've tried verizon support but they all say everything looks good on their side.

Essentially I have 4 lines: 1) Ipad pro tablet line/ 2) iPhone 7 Plus/ 3) S8+ Unlocked/ 4) Iphone XS

Right now, when you log into the main account and access each lines plans, all 3 phone lines show the hd-quality feature as off, when you try to turn them on, you get a spinning wheel and then an error message.

>"**An error occured while processing your request.** Please try again later."

If you click on the "premium option" to inquire about adding 1080 access, it shows that all the lines except for the IPhone 7 Plus are "Not compatible". What.The.Heck? Is this a bug? I'm also the account owner. Thoughts? I've tried activating this on multiple browsers and through the verizon app. Ive submitted an IT ticket 7 days ago and have not gotten any response.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic