Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,903 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Trade in Kit-4th request
dcorrington
Enthusiast - Level 2

I took advantage of the May/June offer for trade in to a 5G phone.  I got the new phone and the padded return envelope to return my old phone but no mailing label.  I tried requesting a new trade in kit through the website, then did two chats with representatives that took at least 30 minutes and now spent over an hour on the phone as none of my requests for a replacement trade in kit have resulted in actually getting a kit.   I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for over 25 years purchasing all of our devices through Verizon and have never been so frustrated!  I have been told each time that there is no way to print a label to send the trade in back and that since I ordered the new phone online, I can't get a trade in kit from a Verizon store or even get a label from them.

Now I am past the trade in return date and am getting charged for the new phone.    Extremely unhappy with this! 

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic