Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,438 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Wifi Calling is not working iphone 11
nwaxman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wonder if Verizon has the world's most frustrating support system? It is designed so poorly. I do not get cell service at all at my house. I use wifi calling. it spontaneously has stopped working and so i followed the support articles to reset the settings, netwrok settings, etc. but now, to enable wifi calling i get a push message that says "please contact verizon" if i click the "go to website" link, i get to a page which "no longer exists" then i try to call and set up a call back. when i got the callback on my landline, verizon disconnected the call! then i went to schedule again and the stupid system says that there is already a callback for that number pending so I cannot use. Now im on hold on the phone on wait and its telling me to "swipe up for the free tech coach" but i cant receive the free SMS because the wifi calling isnt working and verizon wont send iMessages. STUPID SYSTEM!

Anyway - can somone please tell me how to get the stupid wifi calling to work again?

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic