Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,809 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Garbled and phone calls breaking up/dropping, iPhone
Navycross
Enthusiast - Level 1

About two weeks ago people I have been speaking with have said that they are only catching every other word and the connection is terrible, garbled or I'm simply "gone". It became so frustrating an issue as I have never had this problem with Verizon since switching over last year, but I use my phone for work and clients were complaining so I bought the new iPhone 13. Same exact issue. Please do not ask me if I restarted my phone or does it do it inside and outside the home, it should not be happening at all given it was never an issue before. I cannot call customer service because I cannot get a connection that lasts long enough or that doesn't break up. I am paying for a service that I can't use and my wife is on Verizon, same house, same phone and zero issues? She is on a different plan, so maybe the issue is on your end? I do not know but this is beyond frustrating. If it does not get resolved and soon, I will be dropping Verizon. 

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic