Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,994 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

HD Voice (VoLTE) missing after software update
jroal
Contributor - Level 2

After software update my Z4 looses HD Voice (VoLTE) calling setting.  It has happened 4 times now this year.  I have 3 of these devices and they all did it multiple times after the 2021 software updates.  These are all Motorola Z4 unlocked.  I have tried working with Motorola too and they don't know why this happens.  Often I can't even make/receive calls or SMS either.  See this thread as well: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-Z4/Can-t-make-receive-calls-or-SMS-after-software-updates/m-p/5093... .  A complete device reset does correct the problems every time.  However, that is a major pain and we need to resolve this so we don't have to do a complete device reset every few months when software updates are pushed.  I also noticed that I cannot use either the Verizon web or app to remove HD Voice and reapply it.  I get an error saying it cannot be completed.  This makes me wonder if the issues are on Verizons end.

Who I have the same questioned this topic