Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,741 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Who else got hosed with Pixel 6 Pro pre-order?
kddogg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I could have ordered a Pixel 6 Pro from Amazon and had it in 3 days.  I thought I'd trust Verizon and take advantage of their trade in deal.  TERRIBLE MISTAKE!!!  After waiting for a month the "expected shipping date" changed.  Today, I get an email that says the next estimated shipping date is January 7, 2022! This is a load of junk!  Verizon was quick to shove their arm elbow deep into my pocket and yank out the pre-order money a hot minute after the order was placed.  I think they should give a credit that is prorated by day for every day past your originally promised shipping date.  I called them yesterday to get an update and was LIED to.  Samantha, the service rep for Verizon said my phone would ship today.  NOPE.  Got a "we can't help it, we sold more than we could deliver".  Verizon, you are going to lose this long time customer over this one.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic