Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,759 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Switching from a Business Account to a Personal Account
bradleylovin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had my phone line with my organization for the last two years, and my wife's line has been with my organization for a little more than six months.   I am leaving the organization, and I would like to establish my account with Verizon.  I want to transfer these numbers, but I am disappointed that I cannot take advantage of any deals.  

As a veteran, I started my search on Verizon's veteran portal at www.verizon.com/veterans.  There is an option to keep my phone and get a certified used iPhone 12 if I was transferring my service.  However, I have been told that I am not moving or starting service because those numbers are with Verizon already.

The complicated solution is to port the numbers over to another service and then take advantage of the current deal.  Then port my number back in if necessary.  Or I could just move to a different carrier to take advantage of their deal instead of Verizon.  We have been pleased with Verizon, but this is very disappointing.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic