Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,543 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Poor Service
Arojas104
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched from T-Mobile to Verizon in hopes of getting better cell service and coverage and so far I am regretting my decision. I don't know what is going on but majority of the places I go I have service so poor that if I'm not on wifi my phone is basically useless. At home my phone is useless unless I am connected to my wifi network, at work my phone is useless unless I'm connected to the wifi network. On the drive home it has happened multiple times that I am unable to get any service to load the GPS for directions and have no choice but to just keep going straight until I'm able to pick up a faint signal and set my route. I have attempted to contact customer support multiple times and all they do is the basic layer 1 troubleshooting and then escalate to tier 2 who always say the same thing, "your area is not marked as a poor service area, the system shows good coverage and nothing we can do". I am starting to get fed up with this, I am paying more for Verizon service and getting worse coverage than I was with T-mobile who cost significantly less, can something please be done to improve my coverage/service, if not I will have no choice but to switch over to another carrier that provides a service I can actually use.  

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic