Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,731 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Getting a Defective phone issued by Asurion replaced by Asurion.
hchristy2013
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good Evening All,

I have a quick question for anyone to answer.  My dad currently has an Asurion issued replacement phone (Casio C741/Brigade), This is the 2nd one, and it has yet again become defective. I called Asurion since they give each phone a 1 year warranty, They inform me that this phone is no longer available. (Is that fair? We pay for insurance every month, and they don't have the phone available, to top it off it is indefinitely unavailable.)  They are offering me comparable devices such as: Ravine, Ravine 2, Convoy, Barrage, and the Commando. Out of those 5 devices, 2 are currently offered by Verizon.  I fond this utterly ridiculous.  I called again, and now they're offering Samsung Brightside, Commando, or the Intensity II. Either they are off their rockers, or think I am stupid. They are a VERY disorganized company.  I just want another Brigade for my Dad. Has anyone else ever dealt with this? If so, did you get your way,? or settle with a different phone? If you did get your way, how did you do it?

Thanks for your time,

HankSmiley Sad

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic