Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,234 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Used to get coverage in my house, now I don't. Dropped calls, no data. Help!
frustrated_user_38506
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used to get LTE coverage and 5 bars coverage while in my home.  For about 4 to 5 months now, it switches from 3G to 1X and from 2 bars to zero bars.  I dropped my land line about 3 years ago and use only my cell now, but I can't talk on my iPhone 5 inside anymore as people can't hear me.  I have to actually run outside any time my phone rings or else the person on the other line can't hear me or the call is dropped. Please remember -  I USED TO GET GREAT COVERAGE INSIDE THIS SAME HOUSE.  A Verizon employee reset my phone in their store, looked at their map and told me I had great coverage at my house, and filled out a ticket for someone to look into this.  I have heard nothing from them and I still cannot talk inside my house much less do anything that requires data.  Please help!  Anyone - please ...

My children also have the same problem in our house, so it's not my phone.   Verizon Wireless Services

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic