Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,692 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Phone Comparability Specifications
neverheardthat

I am researching rugged smart phones and would like to know the specifications a unit must have in order to successfully connect to Verizon's network. I have read all the FAQs and documentation I can find on your website and do not see the specific information I need to make a purchase decision on a several hundred dollar phone. There are many phones for sale that Verizon does not carry that I would like to know if I could use on your network. I understand the basics of CDMA, GSM, and SIM. As a simple example, can I purchase a Galaxy S6 active for AT&T, unlock the phone, and then use a Verizon SIM to connect it to the Verizon network? When you compare the S6 and S6 active on Samsung's website you can see the network/frequencies are not the same, but have some overlap in the compatible bands. Please provide me specific , technical information I can use to evaluate phones from less known manufacturers (Sonim, Caterpillar, Saygus, etc.) and definitively know if they will function properly on the Verizon network BEFORE I buy one. Thank You.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic