Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,608 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Phone sending duplicate text messages
lilangelkris05
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is anyone else having the problem of their phone sending multiple text messages to people? I've been having that issue for about 6 weeks now...it seems to happen about every other day and when my phone is sending multiple texts do people, I dont tend to receive text either and my battery drains fast. The only way to fix all of this is to reboot. I've already talked to Verizon and tried to troubleshoot it. They were pretty sure it was the messaging app I was using (Chomp sms). Assuming they were right, I uninstalled it and am now using Textra. It turns out I'm still having the same problem. I even tried using the stock messaging app but it does not offer blacklisting. As I've been getting a lot of spam in the middle of the night, I can't use the stock app. Has anyone had this issue? Is there a fix for it? At this point I'm assuming it's an issue with Verizon but it could also be my phone? I have the LG G3.. unfortunately it went out of warranty last month. Help Smiley Sad

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic