Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,546 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Phone damaged in shipping now i have to pay for it?????
katietay09
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maybe someone can tell me where to go since everyone I have talked to up to this point has been useless. I upgraded one of my many lines in October. The phone that I was to return was in GREAT condition the night I did the upgrade. Low and behold a week or so later I get the phone back in the mail, now with a crack in the screen. Of course I call Verizon, and get told Im stuck paying for it. Nothing they can do. I went to the store that I did the upgrade at and they were shocked it came back, and now damaged. Even the store states that they wouldn't have done the upgrade if the phone was damaged. They have NEVER had this happen before. But there is nothing they can do. So I call customer service again today and spend over an hr of my life that I cant get back, being told that there is no proof the phone wasn't damaged, they need to call the store. Well sorry the store isn't even open yet, how are you gonna call the store when there is no one there. Of course I get promised a call back, that I wont ever get, have played this game with Verizon for way too many years. Im just beyond pissed over this, I don't have the money to pay for a phone that I didn't break, like I told the rep this morning, I owed 350 or something on the phone I upgraded, what would make more sense, risk sending a damaged phone back, and have to pay over 300 for the phone or file my first EVER claim on the insurance I pay for and have for YEARS, pay 169 to get a new one, and then do the upgrade?!?!?!?! I have had nothing but issues with Verizon since august with billing errors, got lied to about another line I upgraded, and now this......

Hopefully someone will have some advise as to where I go from here, cause if I get stuck paying for a phone I didn't break, Verizon will loose my business for good.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic