Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,442 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE SIGNAL STRENGTH?
Bumps
Enthusiast - Level 3

First of all I'm not looking to discuss this!

I want a solution to a problem that has gotten progressively worse and I have dealt with the "I want to help you with your problem" answers.  Which, by the way, NEVER HAPPENED! The tech simply quit communicating...left me hanging, even after the ole "please respond to our Private Message". I don't have the time to sit and beat a dead horse, as a barrage of "have you tried this or that" goes on and on. Nothing has changed on our end...only the signal strength, which maybe has been dialed down for some reason, known only to Verizon.

THE SIGNAL IS TERRIBLE ON MY PHONE, MY WIFE'S PHONE AND OUR JET PACK!  DROPPED CALLS, SLOW PHONE INTERNET AND JET PACK IS TERRIBLY SLOW.  I'M TIRED OF DETERIORATING SERVICE WITH VERIZON.

It started with my Note 3 and the last update, which I believe was a year ago. My signal went into the dumpster immediately after the upgrade. I received no satisfaction and have lived with a weak signal...UNTIL NOW!  It has affected our entire house and wireless connectivity, to an annoying degree.  WHAT HAPPENED?

Unfortunately, I will probably get the "I want to help you" reply.   Save it!  I've been down that trail and it goes no where.  Fix the signal and take care of your long time customers, before they begin jumping ship.

Extremely frustrating!

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic