Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,405 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Apple Upgrade Program - "The phone number you entered cannot be upgraded"
lauram93

Hi I want to enroll in the Apple Upgrade Program for the iPhone 7 but when I try it says "The phone number you entered cannot be upgraded. This may be due to a feature, line, or device change pending on your account. Please contact Verizon Wireless at 1-888-866-6924 for more information." When I call that number it's giving me options for Verizon Employees and indirect agents only. I called the VZW main customer service number and it's over 10 min wait time so meanwhile I started searching Google for possible reasons. I read somewhere in this forum that someone had a similar issue a few years back and it was because they had just added a data increase to their plan and turned out they had to wait until their next billing cycle to upgrade.

I just upped my data last Wednesday so it sounds like I have a similar issue. Can someone from Verizon please reach out to me to check my account and confirm? Why do I have to wait until my next billing cycle and if so, can you give me the exact date I can place the order??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic