How do I contact a regional manager?
tommydog
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi. How can I contact a Verizon manager. Not a local store manager. The salesman lied to me. He said one thing, my bill says another.  I have tried online chat and been to the store multiple times. 

Area is northern Tennessee, north of Nashville. Verizon - please help!

Anne

Labels (1)
  • Apple

0 Likes
7 Replies
Chewbacca76
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had problems with instore, chat, and phone representatives always having something different to say. It always comes down to "its in the contract you signed." Nobody at verizon is ever held accountable because a contract is provided for us to read. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry for any issues you may have experienced in the past. If there is anything we can help you with regarding your account, please send us a private note to further assist. 

~Ivone

0 Likes
tommydog
Enthusiast - Level 1

The problem was not the contract. The problem was the salesman picking the wrong offer on my number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Anne, we're terribly sorry for any misinformation you were provided by the sales representative. We can go over your account and your bill to make sure that everything is running smoothly. Please send us a private note if you would like further assistance. 

~Ivone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tommydog, we want to help with your bill. We'll send you a Private Note shortly so we can take a look.

~Jesse

0 Likes
Manda420

I need to contact a corporate manager or someone high up enough to provide a resolution! I was lied to on so many different aspects, lost my numbers I was wanting to port over, told I will only be able to make calls not receive calls for the first  month! Had my credit ran multiple times for the same transaction resulting in my acct being flagged, originally walked out with 1 phone and was told I was given 3 which was proven to be a lie due to the IMEI numbers! This had been a disaster and a joke! I will be calling BBB for all the bate and switch and lies and the fact that all of this happened out of greed for commission and now I am screwed! I need to be contacted ASAP with a number to contact the CEO or someone higher up enough to fix this

0 Likes
tommydog
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to thank Verizon for contacting me and resolving the issue. There were 2 offers available when I got my phone. The lazy salesman picked the first one he saw. When Verizon investigated they found the offer that had been emailed to me was better than the one the salesman used and said they made appropriate changes. 

Warning to others. Keep all paperwork and emails. Do not give up on what you know is right. 

0 Likes