Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DuraXV Extreme Megaphone Icon
irishzeppelin902

I just purchased the DuraVX Extreme a couple weeks ago. Today, shortly after an Amber Alert, I noticed a megaphone looking icon on the outer screen. I checked through and deleted the emergency alert to be sure it wasn't related, and it is still there. I scoured the user manual and I am confident that this icon is not mentioned at all. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: DuraXV Extreme Megaphone Icon
Ann154
Expert
Expert

What does the icon look like?

https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/Catalog%20Assets/Devices/Kyocera/Kyocera_DuraXV_Extre...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That certainly doesn't sound like any normal Status icons with the DuraXV Extreme, and we know understand the icons on your phone is important, irishzeppelin902. Where is the megaphone icon appearing on your screen?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes

It is a normal status icon.  It shows up in the lower right corner of the Outer Screen directly above the 'ra'.  I would attach a picture but I "do not have permission to upload images".

0 Likes

4564_0-1635864378098.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello. I would love to help with your phone. How does the icon look? Was it always there? Please tell me more. -Amber

0 Likes