Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Has anyone downloaded the "My Mobile Watchdog" app from the Verizon Shop? If so, what has your experience been like?
mrsjupe

I am considering purchasing a phone for my 12 year old daughter and downloading this app. I'd appreciate any feedback you are willing to give!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone downloaded the "My Mobile Watchdog" app from the Verizon Shop? If so, what has your experience been like?
Mauidan

Hello MrsJupe,

Not only am I a user of the My Mobile Watchdog software available by Verizon but I am also an employee of My Mobile Watchdog.

Each day I answer call’s from parents with children your daughters’ age looking to have a better ideal of what is being texted, or sent to their child phone. This information is valuable in helping judge your child's maturity level and understanding exactly what is on her plate.

We offer solutions both in the Vcast store (applications) and right from the media center on your child’s phone. Please contact me if you would like to confirm what phones are supported or what might be the best solution for your family.

Dan Davidson

My Mobile Watchdog

Support1@mymobilewatchdog.com

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone downloaded the "My Mobile Watchdog" app from the Verizon Shop? If so, what has your experience been like?
mrsjupe

Thank you for your response.  I am preparing to activate a LG Env3 phone and saw that the My Mobile Watchdog software is available as a download in the Vcast store. Does this application have the same features as listed on the My Mobile Watchdog website or are fewer features supported? I am trying to determine if I would need to pay the additional fees for Verizon's usage controls and Family Locator services.  Thank you again for providing me with additional information!

0 Likes
Mauidan

My Mobile Watchdog will allow you to read the actual incoming text messages and see the incoming/outgoing phone calls (time stamp) being sent to your child's phone. To get started on this phone just click on the media center and search for My Mobile Watchdog and follow the on screen prompts.

A Verizon representative would be your best choice on features and costs for the family locator product.

If you have not already purchased the LG Env3 or can upgrade in the future to an Android device for your child please give me a call at 1-888-377-8200 so I can walk you through all of the options available.

Android devices allow My Mobile Watchdog to do the following.

Read incoming/outgoing text messages.

View incoming/outgoing MMS photos

Control all applications (block/allow)

Block/Monitor websites

Time Restrict when your child can use their phone.

Locate your child's phone on a map

Receive notifications right on your Mom phone when a stranger, or any contact you select contacts your child.

Is just like receiving an exact copy of what your child just received on their phone sent right to your phone.

Please give me a call at 1-888-377-8200 or email support1@mymobilewatchdog.com

Dan Davidson

0 Likes