My Account number, how do I get it
jendritj
I am leaving Verizon but I want to take my number with me, the new carrier wants my account number, I have tried through +611 but I get nowhere.  Anyone have a suggestion.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Account number, how do I get it
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If you log into your Verizon account and click on 'My Verizon', the account number is displayed. If you have any of your old paper bills, the account number is displayed.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jendritj

Have you tried the *611 ?  If only I could get to talk to a live person it might help.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If you log into your Verizon account and click on 'My Verizon', the account number is displayed. If you have any of your old paper bills, the account number is displayed.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

jav6 wrote:

That only works if they have a postpaid account. For a prepaid account, they have to call the prepaid customer service number at 1.888.294.6804 to get the account number.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nobody here wants to see you leave, jendritj. I have sent you a Private Message so we can continue to work with you.

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jendritj, it saddens me to hear you are looking to switch service providers. We don't want to lose you. I have sent you a private message for further assistance.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes