Battery VS Phone issues
Crystal_Schuetz
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone has been acting up. The battery will go from 1/2 life to totally gone in a matter of seconds from answering the phone, sending a message or checking facebook. The screen will bleep white and then go black and a red light will shine from the indicator spot (like where it'd blink when a message came through - i dont know any other way to explain it really) and restart/reset itself. It's really annoying and i'm not sure the exact problem (i am hoping its a battery issue). Any one else have this problem? Know what the problem is? Know how i could fix it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Battery VS Phone issues
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

w long have you had the Curve?  It may well be a battery issue, and an OEM battery purchased at an online accessories dealer for probably less than $20 could make a huge difference.  Try removing and reinserting the battery to see if it may be a flaky connection?

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

w long have you had the Curve?  It may well be a battery issue, and an OEM battery purchased at an online accessories dealer for probably less than $20 could make a huge difference.  Try removing and reinserting the battery to see if it may be a flaky connection?

Crystal_Schuetz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had it almost a year. I have attempted to take it out and replace it, it doesn't do much better. I ordered a new battery today to see if that's the problem (hoping so).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Crystal_Schietz,

It's important to keep your device charged! Thanks to SuzyQ for suggesting a new battery for the device. This will most likely do the trick. Please let us know if you have any additional issues once you receive the battery. My guess is that your issues will be gone.

Thanks again,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes