BlackBerry Curve - Not Sending/Recieving Calls or SMS Messages
KidsCowgirl455

I activated my Curve yesterday and I started texting and caling fine, but all of a sudden it completely stopped sending and recieving calls or texts. I can still BlackBerry Message people, and see my previous texts, and I still have reception on my phone, but when I try to make a call, it says call failed, and when I try to send a text, it says retries exceeded and it fails. I've reset the phone, probably close to four times, and that hasn't helped... Please help if you can.

0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Curve - Not Sending/Recieving Calls or SMS Messages
ZeldaSchwartz

I've got the exact same problem...hoping a call to Verizon helps.

0 Likes
ZeldaSchwartz

Just FYI - Verizon says it's my phone.  Strange that it worked yesterday.  Anyway, they've opened a trouble ticket on the problem and just said to wait!

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

KidsCowgirl455 wrote:

I activated my Curve yesterday and I started texting and caling fine, but all of a sudden it completely stopped sending and recieving calls or texts. I can still BlackBerry Message people, and see my previous texts, and I still have reception on my phone, but when I try to make a call, it says call failed, and when I try to send a text, it says retries exceeded and it fails. I've reset the phone, probably close to four times, and that hasn't helped... Please help if you can.

Hi,

Try to resend your service books.  Go to Email Settings>Press the Menu key and press Service Books.  Select to Send Service Books.

Doc

0 Likes
PLEBITA

DID YOUR PHONE EVER WOK AGIN? IM HAVING SAME ISSUE RIGHT NOW IT WAS WORKING FINE THIS MORING AT ONE IN THE MORING AND BY 7 IT DIDNT SEND TEXT AND IT WOULD NOT LET ME MAKE PHONE CALLS PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

>Plebita, as this is a three tear old thread you are asking the question, I suggest you start a new thread with with greater detail.

This thread will now be locked<

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes