Call in Progress
LexiLaw1593

I seriously need to know what's going on with this Call in Progress stuff. Everytime I try to make a call it says Call in Progress. I need this phone for emergencies as well as work. Can someone please help me ASAP? (Turning it on and off does not work)

0 Likes
Re: Call in Progress
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

I have seen others complain of this with other phone models. Perhaps it is the service and not the phone?

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

LexiLaw1593, I understand how much of an inconvenience this can be. We want you to be able to use your phone for emergencies, to talk with friends and family and not have this issue. I have a few questions to start the process for resolving this issue. Where is this issue occurring, outside, inside, or both? What area you located in? Have you spoken with us about this issue? Have you tried a battery pull?

Additionally, we may need to check the software on your phone and do a factory reset. It could also be an issue with service in your area.

Please keep us posted with answers to the above questions so that we can start getting this issue resolved.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi LexiLaw1593!

I'd like to make one more suggestion; as oppose to just powering the device off and back on, please remove the battery for approximately 15-30 seconds to allow the device to reboot.  This will stop any running processes in the background, preventing you from making calls.  Please, let us know how this works out for you.

Thanks again,

AnthonyTa_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes