Curve 8330 won't send picture E-Mails
leegina07

For the past two days I havent been able to send emails with picture attachments when I had been able to do so previously with no problems. The red "x" comes up almost instantly.I have already done a few hard resets, all three browser pushes have been enabled, and I have re-registered the host routing table as well. If anyone can help it would be really really greatly appreciated. Thanks!

My boyfriend is on deployment right now and it is important for me to be able to send pictures via blackberry on my phone.

0 Likes
Re: Curve 8330 won't send picture E-Mails
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

What are the size of the emails and how many pictures are you attaching to each email?  If an email is larger than 5mb or if the attachments are larger than 3mb, then it will not send via email.  For best results, send one picture per email.  Also, try to make your pictures small (640 x 480).  You can change the option when your camera is active, press the Menu key and select options and Picture size.  If you have taken some pictures that are large in size already, you can try to send one at a time.  Let me know if this works.  For now, change the option to small, take a test picture, and email it to yourself or a friend to see if it works ok.  Let me know how this works for you.

Doc

0 Likes