I cannot get my computer to recognize my Blackberry. I have a lot of pictures that I want to download before switching to a new phone.
* I used the Desk Top Software and it won't connect.
* I've also just plugged in the USB and it will not install the driver. I've used two different USB ports and different cords.
* I have gone to my contol panel>hardware and sound>devices and tried to add a device and Windows cannot locate it.
* I've gone to the device manager and tried to find it there and it isn't recognized.
* I've updated the software on the phone itself.
* I've used more than one computer.
Try going to the PC Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs and delete BB DM, and the OS then reinstall them. If that doesn't work, delete them again and use a registry cleaner, such as CCleaner, to clean out the registry. I've had to do this in the past. Good Luck!
I would suggest visiting http://www.blackberry.com. Search the site for the drivers for your device. You should be able to download them directly to your PC.
Have you attempted to remove the SD card from your device and using a card reader to insert directly into you PC? This will allow you to manage the files once it syncs with your PC. Locate the picture you want to move on your SD card and click, drag and drop the files where you want them saved on your PC. I hope this information helps.
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport