How do I see embedded objects (like photo's pasted into worksheets) in Excel on a BB Curve?
ike777

Hi, I'm a new Blackberry Curve and cannot see embedded objects (like photo's pasted into worksheets) in Excel. This is important for my company document system, and I have not got a workable solution in 1 week of posts on the RIM forum pages for Curve. (I got a recommendation to 1 third party App that didn't work and the App customer service finally admitted their BB version does not have that feature. So I'm back to square one. I am somewhat biased AGAINST Apple and iPhones but the iPhone can do this, and the business friendly BB can't?

I also cannot find any free BB support other than web-based, no email to request help from except PAID support (a la Microsoft), I am starting to get **bleep** and disappointed. 

Thank you to anyone who can tell me how to see those embedded objects (without giving my Curve to my wife and buying an iPhone!)

Regards,

IKE

0 Likes
Re: How do I see embedded objects (like photo's pasted into worksheets) in Excel on a BB Curve?
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3
 First, do you have the 4.5 OS on your Curve and Docs to GO?
0 Likes
Re: How do I see embedded objects (like photo's pasted into worksheets) in Excel on a BB Curve?
ike777
Yes to 4.5 OS and Yes to Docs to Go.
0 Likes